As an ex-freshman, my two biggest stresses were how I would get a job, as I had no industrial experience, and how I could make my CV stand out.
I wish I had known this earlier, but the answer is simple. “Pursue a Certification Course.” Which helps to remove both stress points at once. This blog will help you with questions like, “What are Certification Courses?”
And “Why you should pursue a Certification Course”!
- Learn About Certification Courses.
- Understand the Importance of Online Certification Programs
- Know the Advantages of Doing an Online Certification Course
What are Certification Courses?
A Certification Course is a specially designed course to help students upskill themselves in the career they pursue. Certificate courses are specific to a field, unlike degree courses, where you learn information that won’t be required while doing a job.
These courses help you get a deep understanding of the industry or career you are pursuing.
A good certification course will allow you to acquire knowledge on both practical and theoretical fronts. In short, certificate programs help you gain relevant skills to land a job.
Are Online Certificates Worth It?
Yes, Online Certificates are totally worth it.
You learn a lot in these courses as they are customized according to your needs to meet industrial requirements.
These courses do not require specific qualifications like a professional degree and help you get relevant skills to land a job. It is an excellent Return on Investment (RoI) for any student, whether a fresher or a working professional.
The learning is immense, as the live projects you receive will help you understand what quality standards and processes you must follow in real-life jobs.
Some of the major advantages of pursuing an Online Certificate Course are as follows:
- It helps to give you an upper hand in this competitive world.
- Increases your chances of getting a job.
- These courses are very flexible and can help you decide your core competencies and strengths.
- You will be confident from your 1st day of work because you will know how things work.
- Mentor proven strategies to help you increase efficiency.
- Boosts your resume as you get the knowledge and industrial experience.
Benefits of Online Certification Courses
Online certification programs have numerous benefits. Let’s discuss the benefits you receive from Verzeo’s Online Certification Programs:
- A great return on investment.
- In a matter of months, you will become an expert in this field.
- Great for entry-level positions.
- Get a guaranteed paid internship offer and 100% Job Assistance post-course completion.
- You can do this course part-time while working or during your last year of college.
- Live Projects assisted by industrial experts to help you get a 360-degree knowledge of the field you want to work in.
- Seven certification courses and three job guarantee courses specially designed to upskill or reskill your career.
Online Certification Courses provided by Verzeo
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data Science
- Machine Learning
- Marketing & Digital Marketing
- Fullstack Web Development
- Human Resources
Yes, certification programs are great, but one thing will remain constant. You will have to put in the required work because if you are not working hard or are staying unfocused, no certification program will help you in your career.
So keep grinding, know your interest areas, and be passionate in whichever field you pursue. Only then an online certification program will help you 100x and give you results you won’t believe.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can certificates get you a job?
Definitely, if you take a good certification course, you will improve your skills, which in turn will help you land a job.
Do certifications increase salary?
It sure does increase your chances of getting a higher salary because you are upskilling yourself, which calls for higher pay. But it depends on which field you are in and what the company’s policies are to guarantee you a salary increase.
Do certificate courses have any value?
Yes, it has lots of value if you are doing a course that is relevant to the field you want to work in. It also boosts your CV and increases your chances of cracking interviews at top degree colleges.